Applications - Audience Response Systems - ARS
Interactive meetings are perfect for conferences, breakout sessions, focus groups, speaker evaluations, new product assessments, testing, seminar/training sessions, continuing education and team building.
Keypads have now changed the whole dynamics of a trivia night. Knowing within seconds that you or your team has the correct answer adds a whole new dimension to your corporate event, and increases the competitive nature of your team. By including fastest finger first questions with speed scoring to your trivia questions will bring out the competitive nature in everyone. Competitons can be set up as teams (1 keypad per table) or individuals where each person gets a keypad. Add songs or movie clip questions to the mix to complete the type of questions asked.
Benefits of interactive keypad systems include:
- Involve everyone! Keypads allow every single participant to have a voice.
- Participants can contribute their opinions anonymously in a non-threatening environment, providing honest feedback and input.
- Using keypads allows the presenter to gauge and measure topical knowledge of their audience in an instant.
- Keypads act as a tool to facilitate discussions and promote interaction.
- Keypads eliminate general assumptions by providing instant results of every participant for everyone to see.
- Research has shown that using interaction improves memory retention of topics covered by 3 to 5 times.
Beat "The Death of PowerPoint" and have your next event transformed into an interactive and engaging learning experience with A.R.S!